Here are the top 10 reasons we believe you should join the Norwalk Chamber:
- REFERRALS! REFERRALS! REFERRALS! (only MEMBERS are referred to individuals requesting names of suppliers.)
- Credibility to make a statement that you are committed to the future of Norwalk
- Government advocacy to hold the line on taxes and government interference
- Discounts and benefits, such as the Memberâ€“toâ€“Member Discount Program, to help you save money and provide more opportunities for you and your employees
- Learning opportunities/professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business
- Promote the community to help Norwalk residents enjoy more opportunities
- Referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on your investment
- Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are
- Targeted, effective and affordable advertising, to help you advertise effectively on a small budget.
- Create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward.
- Networking and new business contacts to help your business grow
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The success of many businesses is a direct result of the business environment of the communities in which they are located. The Norwalk Chamber works diligently to maintain a positive environment where businesses can grow and profit.
The Norwalk Chamber is proud to offer our Chamber members â€” whether new to the community or an existing businesses â€” a Ribbon Cutting ceremony in partnership with the City of Norwalk.
Valued at $300, Ribbon Cutting ceremonies provide wide community exposure for Grand Openings, Groundbreaking Ceremonies or Special Anniversaries. The Mayor, Council Members, and the Chamber Board of Directors are invited to attend for a brief ceremony and photo opportunity.
In addition, the ribbon cutting ceremony is featured in the Norwalk Chamber News the following month. This service is at no cost to our members; it is just a nice way for the Chamber to continue its support of business in Norwalk.
To schedule a Ribbon Cutting please call the Chamber Office at 562.404-0909.
The Chambers monthly newsletter, Norwalk Chamber Business Connections, contains legislative updates, business tips, membership updates, a calendar of events, community happenings, and much, much more.
Your business message can be advertised in the Norwalk Chamber Business Connections for a small fee. The Chamber also provides other advertising opportunities through the Chamber website.
As you know, the Norwalk Chamber has its own website. The site provides members with a business listing, Chamber events and benefits, resource links, and much more. It is a great way for the Chamber to communicate information to its members, also serving as the link between the Norwalk Chamber and the 21st century. Your business page on our website also lists your Social Media links so visitors can go straight to your information.
BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER
Located in the Norwalk Chamber office, the Business Resource Center provides access to business information, economic demographics, census information, and many more listings of interest to the community, as well as resources to external agencies such as the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Business development and networking opportunities are the most common request of the membership. Networking events allow for a variety of ways to meet with professional people and businesses within the community.
You and your employees will have access to various seminars and expos offered by the Chamber and any other organizations and affiliations. The Chamber offers membership luncheons and breakfasts, featuring guest speakers who provide useful information on current business needs. Participating in Chamber events is a great way for members to network with one another.
MEMBER TO MEMBER OPPORTUNITIES
The Norwalk Chamber tries to encourage members to build member business relationships and we recommend our members to everyone who inquires about referrals. The Chamber also sponsors a Member to Member Discount Program where members of the Chamber offer discounts to other members.
The Norwalk Chamber is the first contact prospective businesses and residents make when inquiring about relocating to Norwalk. The Chamber provides a variety of information designed to make the relocation process a little easier.